If you already have plantar fasciitis, here are some things you can do to help treat it. These things can also be done regularly to help prevent plantar fasciitis (foot pain in the arch and/or heel from inflammation of the plantar fascia).
1. Wear proper shoewear, especially when doing excessive walking, running or exercising.
2. Stretch your plantar fascia and calf frequently, especially before/after exercise.
3. Use ice or an ice pack for 5-10 minutes at least 1-2x/day.
4. Massage the arch/heel of your foot with deep pressure for 10-20 minutes at least 1x/day.
5. Avoid the activities that aggravate your pain (excessive walking/standing activities).
6. Move your ankles around a lot, especially upwards (toes up toward your nose). Do this when you are sitting or lying down, right before you stand up.
7. If you notice pain just starting, prevent it from getting worse by increasing the amount you do numbers 1-6.
This blog really helped me thanks.Foot Pain Solutions
Leave a comment