If you work at a desk where you have to read multiple computer monitors, here are some posture/body mechanics tips!
1. Get a chair that can easily raise up and down (the more it can go up the better). Be sure when you have to look up to raise the height of the chair so that you can look more straight forward. Or if you have to, maybe stand sometimes, when you have to read the higher monitors.
2. Get a chair that rolls easily, so that you can roll side to side when reading monitors that are farther away from the middle.
3. Get a wireless keyboard so that you can have it on your lap when you have to scoot toward the sides of the desk.
4. Get several wireless mice and position them on different parts of the table.
5. Stand up or walk around at least 1-2x every hour.
6. Consider a keyboard slideout mechanism (at least one for the center part of the desk) and maybe even 2-3 of them for when you scoot to different parts of the desk.
7. Keep your neck in a neutral position. Try not to strain your neck forward. Keep your ears lined up with your shoulders.
8. Make sure your shoulders are in a relaxed position while you are sitting/typing. You should not have your shoulders shrugged up when sitting at the compter.
9. Use a lumbar roll for low back support (or roll up a towel and place it behind your low back) when sitting to help your posture (from the bottom up).
I am happy to welcome comments/questions!