This is dedicated to my husband.
Do you like to watch football? If so, here are some ideas for you. If you don’t watch it, share these tips with someone you know.
1. Lie on your tummy for a few minutes while watching.
2. Do ab crunches while watching.
3. Do push-ups on the commercial breaks.
4. Have a push-ups competition with your buddies on commercial breaks.
5. Use your stationary bike or treadmill while watching.
6. If you don’t have a stationary bike, lie on your back and bicycle with your legs for an ab workout.
7. Check your back position right now (if you are watching football as you are on your laptop) and see if you can improve it.
8. Munch on something that is tasty and nutritious (grapes, chicken tacos, trail mix, etc.).
9. Choose the light or lower calorie version of your favorite gameday drink.
Enjoy your team! Be thankful for your health! And enjoy a healthier football weekend!